- Attending of Internal Kick off meeting and Client’s meeting as and when required
- Reviewing of the Cost prior to preparation of the Shop Drawing
- Arrange and conduct Technical Meeting with specialized people of concerned Departments as and when needed
- Coordinate with site and project team to arranging of Site survey & measurement and raise issues to client if any.
- Prepare Submittal Schedule of Shop Drawing and maintain Tracking Log
- Raise RFI and maintain RFI Tracking Log.
- Keep close coordination with project Manager, Production Manager as well as commercial department in order to control cost and variation.
- Reviewing of Tender Drawings and Specifications.
- Prepare detailed shop drawing for each component it should show plan view, elevation, sections, joints, dimensions, and materials used for each part of the component.
- Ensure all amendments are clearly identified on the issued for Construction Drawing specially if there are major changes.
- Raise Discrepancies Sheet between Tender Drawing and Approved Shop Drawing to Estimation, project Manager, Production Manager and Cost Controller as and when it's identified
- Maintain Material / Ironmongery / Accessories Specification Sheets
- Prepare cad 3D Drawing as and when required.
- Maintain Time Control Sheet for CAD Draftsmen for each project.
- Prepare as built Drawings as per required.
- Additional tasks may be assigned, if required.
Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering
Minimum 4 years of proven experience. (Joinery / Fitout industry)